This makes the torture thing seem petty.

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: This makes the torture thing seem petty.

Postby The Gunslinger » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:06 am

@ everyone that posted about WTC7: the debris damage and fire would not have caused the building to come perfectly straight down. You have to knock out internal supports. By knocking out a whole side of the building, it would seem logical that the building would fall apart in sections or topple. But it didn't... came straight down.

Plus normal fires, or jet fuel fires (which burn very quick) would NEVER cause enough heat to turn the base steel foundations from the towers AND WTC7 into molten slag. NEVER. The most likely candidate: thermite, as per the video I linked originally. Check it out. There's molten metal pouring out of one of the sides of the towers too.

We all know about how seriously hot it was deep within the pile of debris after the towers came down. Thermite turns steel/iron into molten metal in seconds and it stays hot no matter what. The video sites a wacky experiment... what happens when you hold thermite melted iron over liquid nitrogen. Thermite/iron wins easy.

There's *nothing* you'll find from the jets hitting the towers and debris hitting WTC7 that would cause the base steel supports to be liquified. Once you accept that reality, then you have to look at all of the other evidence in a different light.

Dave, I saw the same report that explained how the insulation from the steel support was blown away and caused the steel to weaken. Taking the thermite theory, and I do think it's a theory, what if someone wanted to destroy the towers with thermite. It would look obvious. How do you cover your tracks and distract everyone from the true cause? Hit the towers with planes. Is it crazy? Is it far fetched? Yes & yes, but so are a bunch of terrorists using 4 of our planes as bombs.

Most people don't trust the government, but most people don't believe that there could be independant groups in our government with crazy motives and are willing to kill people to get their goals accomplished. What if there are? Again, how much more crazy is that idea than Islamic extremists flying our own freakin' planes and citizens into our own freakin' towers? It's about the same if you ask me.

Am I convinced that that's the case? No, but I'm not dismissing it automatically either, like you guys seem to do
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:09 am

Wow. You'd actually buy that crap? :|
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby elrodogg » Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:38 am

Birdoff is right... It's Kyle. :|
Fast, like kittens with jetpacks.
elrodogg

Postby mattbird » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:33 am

lou, nobody's dismissing anything automatically. The theory has been completely and utterly debunked.
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Postby -Thrax » Tue Oct 17, 2006 5:53 am

Boers. Blame the Boers. They've had enough of a break.

T
-Thrax

Postby Emperors Reckoning » Tue Oct 17, 2006 6:43 am

Some of us have never forgiven the Boers.
Emperors Reckoning

Postby -The Fabulous Orcboy » Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:12 am

Lou, you can go on believing what you want to believe. That's your Constitutional right as an American.

But there's less than zero evidence for what you believe. The "theory" has been thoroughly debunked. Reality (ie, the actual official story) is 122.67% compatible with the events on film and the evidence collected.

And since you have this bizarre idea that "truth" is only acceptable when it comes in sanitized packages, here's the summary of Maddox's argument in a more sanitized form:

(1) There is no vast government cover-up/conspiracy surrounding 9-11, because if there was, there's no way the government would have failed to stop a two-bit hack (like the creator of that video) from proving the 'truth'. What's one more life on top of 3000 plus others? Black-ops, BANG, and the story dies quietly, you never hear of it.

The very fact that you HAVE suggests that it's not the true.

(2) Plus, there's been a half-dozen investigations into this, independent and non-governmental, as well as the 9-11 commission. They all agreed that things happened like they did in the official version. ALL the other theories have been decisively and thoroughly debunked.

=====

Did you finish reading the Popular Mechanics story
-The Fabulous Orcboy

Previous

Return to Off Topic