Best camouflage ever!

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Best camouflage ever!

Postby elrodogg » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:23 am

Fast, like kittens with jetpacks.
elrodogg

Re: Best camouflage ever!

Postby VectorAWX3 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:27 am

Quote:
A couple of brown plants on the edges of some of those (forests) did catch on fire. But a section of soldiers that was downwind from that had some ill effects
:rollin :rollin :rollin "Some ill effects"... classic!
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby warmongerclub » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:50 am

That was actually reported to be a misquote. The soldiers suffered from some "chill" effects. :hat
warmongerclub

Postby -Thrax » Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:05 am

:lol

I love it.

Quote:
One soldier told him later: "Sir, three years ago before I joined the army, I never thought I'd say 'That damn marijuana'."

This is a sentiment that, as a Canadian, I can certainly empathize with. I think only someone shooting at me from an impenetrable field of dope would make me hate it!!!

What can I say? The boys are like, "Shit, lads, we can't burn this...we need to keep it and send it back home!" So they concocted this story about not wanting to burn it anymore. "Umm, yeah, it totally doesn't burn, so we're 'harvesting' it to clear it. Because it's...faster. Yeah. That will do." :hat

T
-Thrax

Return to Off Topic