US first major world nation to break Geneva Conventions

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: US first major world nation to break Geneva Conventions

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:48 am

Drink much? :)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Re: US first major world nation to break Geneva Conventions

Postby Masterofmelee » Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:15 am

I didn't have time to read everyones posts, but Bush has been screwing up the world for some time.

I'm no History Major or Historical Genius, but there is a saying that comes to mind. One that Hitler obviously didnt heed, luckily for us.

Sumtin about learning from mistakes in the past.

The MiddleEast/ IRAQ will need to be Policed forever. When we do finally pull out, it will be left the same. You can't erase History with an M16.

For a "Super Power" like the USA (I think we have a great Country) we sure don't seem to think things out.

IE: Lets send Pork Products to help feed the poor in a predominently Muslim area :P

IE: Lets train these radicals at warfare to overthrow the current radical government???? :o , they should be able to help us in the future.

IE: The Cold War is Over, but lets keep Cuba under embargo cuz them lousy Spic (Castro) stood up to us.

Shit, Someone out there needs to get fired LMAO

We may Live in a great country, but some "STUFF" just smells type Fishy.
Masterofmelee

Previous

Return to Off Topic