Game of Throwns

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Re: Game of Throwns

Postby Guy In Suit » Wed May 11, 2011 9:47 am

Wait, there are bewbs?

I may have to watch this.
2014: 91/52
Guy In Suit

Postby Arash » Wed May 11, 2011 10:27 am

I think like 3/5 major female characters bewb it up.

On top of the whores who were bewbing all over the place.

I've only seen the first episode, so can't comment too much on character development, except to say that I really like how they did all the Lannisters, I think they are the family that they got the most spot on. Everyone looks appropriately haughty/better than thou and really nailed their personalities.
واعظان کاین جلوه محراب و منبر میکنند چون بخلوت میروند، آن کار دیگر میکنند

حافظ
Arash

Postby WickerNipple » Wed May 11, 2011 11:29 am

I believe there were only two females of age in the first episode who didn't take off their top: mom and the needlepoint instructor lady.
WickerNipple

Postby jer732 » Wed May 11, 2011 11:45 am

I think Tyrion is great. One of my favorite in the book and the movie. He doesn't really seem suave to me and he is certainly blunt. I also love Arya. She is perfect. I really hope they don't mess up.her story line going forward bc it is my favorite in the entire book. Overall I think the series is great. It makes me want to read the books again to pick up the lost detail.
jer732

Postby WickerNipple » Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm

Yeah Arya's my favorite too. We'll see!
WickerNipple

Postby Arash » Wed May 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Arya is my second favorite.

Daenerys' story has been my favorite, unfortunately it seems as though she is currently just "blonde with tits."

Though they are nice tits.

I actually never got around to reading the fourth book, because it came out at an inopportune time. So, the last month or so I have been re-reading the entire series.
واعظان کاین جلوه محراب و منبر میکنند چون بخلوت میروند، آن کار دیگر میکنند

حافظ
Arash

Postby jer732 » Wed May 11, 2011 4:18 pm

I think the blonde with tits' story is good. She starts out as a frightened little girl and ends up a queen. She is definitely growing in both confidence and her belly.
jer732

Postby Larro » Sat May 14, 2011 5:36 pm

Daenerys is fine, I don't get the impression of her being the blonde with tits thing at all. She's forced to do what her brother tells her, and now she's learning to be a proper Queen of her adopted people.

I agree that Arya is great, and I think that her casting was really well done, but I think all of the casting is solid, especially for the Lannisters.

It's funny that Ian feels they're going fast, because Luke and I spoke about it at Nidal's place, and felt it was going a bit slow in all honesty. I get that plenty of background is glossed over, but it's only natural when you take on such a huge project. Look at Lord of the Rings - many people moaned about all of the tidbits lost in the Fellowship book in particular with Tom Bombadil, etc. There's just not enough time.

All in all, it's been a fun watch. Hopefully it endures and they complete the entire series.

- Larry
"Just being born means you've lost to Larro. Or haven't you gotten the memo yet?" - Nidal

"Larry was right. I know he never gets tired of hearing that." - Canterman
Larro

Postby jer732 » Sat May 14, 2011 9:32 pm

I agree, I hope it lasts. Poor Sean bean
jer732

Postby jer732 » Sun May 15, 2011 10:01 pm

Am I just not remembering correctly, where did this gay thing come from?
jer732

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic