new Chaos models and book and stuff

Moderator: Anger Worm

Re: new Chaos models and book and stuff

Postby Anger Worm » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:44 pm

It's a mixed bag as usual. Scylla is awful. The steeds of slaanesh are great, but the riders are some weird amalgamation of warrior legs, oddly muscled torsos and sourpuss horn heads. And the posing is stiff.

Skullcrushers are awesome. Valia is solid as is festus (though he's got a weird dicksucking/forcefeeding thing going on).

The shrine has potential with a different scheme (maybe dont go with baby blue monsters?), though it was an odd way to go. I see them channeling the Mamluk riders. Definitely has a lot of cool bitz. I'm reserving judgement on it until I see it on the table.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby KevinC » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:13 pm

I think the shrine can be cool if treated differently too. The new WD does show another one painted in black and dark colors and it looks a lot better than the blue one.
Common Goblins iz da best!!

Check out my Gobbos at:http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_Warpath/index.php?showtopic=28856

'I am the son of Aenarion, and where my blade falls, death follows.'
- Malekith, Prince of Nagarythe
KevinC

Postby KevinC » Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:15 pm

I feel like every model release you guys complain about. I think it all looks pretty cool!

---------Jerm, you are right! The Warmongers have totally turned into GW haters ;(
Common Goblins iz da best!!

Check out my Gobbos at:http://z3.invisionfree.com/Orc__Goblin_Warpath/index.php?showtopic=28856

'I am the son of Aenarion, and where my blade falls, death follows.'
- Malekith, Prince of Nagarythe
KevinC

Previous

Return to Warhammer Fantasy