Army Concept questions

Moderator: Anger Worm

Re: Army Concept questions

Postby VectorAWX3 » Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:24 am

Brian, spearmen aren't that stubborn either. But, with a killy HE character in the front, they can more than hold their own if charged in the front!!! If charged in the side, they're DEAD (like anyone else--except true stubborn/unbreakable troops)!!!

I dig the empire idea, actually. It might seem hordy, but hordes are fun, and I've never seen you play one. Try it out. It's a cool change.

Of course, you can't take empire war machines. With elves, you can also try to find some fancy multi-shot ballista to use as an RBT. Great-eagles will be issues.

That website showing how to make them from empire troops is great! But like he said, you needed sprues for 11 models to make 2!!! That's going to be nearly impossible to put an army together. What that guy did was fantastic.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Ring87 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:49 am

Hoards=more money, more painting and more to carry. I have a 2 and a half year old now. He dosn't sleep as much as he use to so painting time is hard to come by. Hoards are a crutch; tactic vs of trusty combat res is the way to go:b .
Ring87

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sat Mar 03, 2007 1:21 am

:lol My elf army ROCKS hordes! When you can ignore half the battlefield against a horde, high quality troops really come into their own.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby mauleed » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:51 pm

I'm going to do it out of non-GW models. It's cheap, and it's no work. I just won't be able to take it to GTs. I can live with that.

I just wish I could see all the different Roman model lines in person so I could pick the right one to do it.
mauleed

Previous

Return to Warhammer Fantasy