Trebuchet and Catapult!!!

Moderator: Anger Worm

Trebuchet and Catapult!!!

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:38 pm

Alright... these, it turns out, are rather too large to use for the game, but I figured you guys would get a kick out of them anyway.

www.notedco.com/pathfinder.htm

I'll get me a couple and build them just for fun. (and for shooting lumps of clay 20 feet, as they say I can
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Re: Trebuchet and Catapult!!!

Postby AndyP » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:42 am

Awesome. I wants some.

As for shooting lumps of clay - bah! I'm all for wadded up newspaper soaked in gasoline. Double damage on treemen!

Andy P
Duncan: I don't think you really comprehend the enthusiasm many people have for all things Potter.
AndyP

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:48 am

Oh what fun I would have with that. I call it....the HELLCANNON!
Because it would be annoying as HELL!:lol
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby slann » Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:31 pm

yes , I need those I will need to order both of those.
Would you rather pew pew pew pew or chic chic BLAM !!! chic chic BLAM !!!!
slann

Postby -John Bianchi » Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:03 pm

Mmmmmm, nice.
-John Bianchi

Postby VectorAWX3 » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:03 pm

In the HOUSE!!!!! And f'ing HUGE! (the trebuchet looks "life sized" next to GW minis). I'll try assmebling them tomorrow and shoot at the cat for fun. After that, it's time to pimp them out with bitz. They're $40 for the trebuchet and $30 for the catapult, if anyone is interested, you can buy them on:

www.brooklyn5and10.com

Next to it are some LOTR orcs and a battering ram, for scale. As you can see, it's WAY too huge to use for WHFB... but it's actually pretty close to historical trebuchet scale. It would make a nice terrain piece or objective for a game.

Anyway, I couldn't put the basket together due to lack of glue, but it had enough weight on it to swing, and it was COOOOOOL!!!! If you apply force with your hand to give it a faster swing, it can really thorw objects! I had a small plastic and metal thingamajiggy and it chucked it WAY across the room. Very nice! I can't wait to get me some proper wood glue and permanently fix this thing. Of course, it'll have to be properly pimped out with all sorts of bitz. I'm thinking it has to be GW Ork bitz. I can't think of anything else that would work as well.

Anyone have that snotling with the spyglass? :)
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:25 am

How about the lookout gnoblar
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:37 am

Gimme all that! I need bitz, bitz, and more bitz. Errr... but let me put it together first. :b

By the way, instead of the weight that comes with it, I'm going to pimp it out with a giant cage full of various metal minis. I'll figure out the ideal weight, the put somewhat less minis in there. I can add weight to it later with magnetic cards on the underside when I want to go for more distance.

Stupid crap distracting me from finishing my army for the Colonial. :lol
VectorAWX3

Postby slann » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:05 am

so how is your aim did you hit the cat.
Would you rather pew pew pew pew or chic chic BLAM !!! chic chic BLAM !!!!
slann

Return to Warhammer Fantasy