So who wants the Colonial Scenario cards?

Moderator: Anger Worm

Re: So who wants the Colonial Scenario cards?

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:55 am

Quote:
Sounds like our first cage match is Big Al vs Nidal.

I accept your decision! Don't worry Nidal, I'll play a useless card against you......:evil
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:55 am

Dude.. the duelists formed a skirmish line 1 inch from the machine. The ENTIRE point of them coming out of the woods was to block LOS. Why else would I have moved them out?!?!?! They weren't going to beat any ranked dwarf unit in combat, and they don't have any pistols. And they're inches away from a thunderer unit.

So yes, you guessed AT the duelists (1 inch in front) and you guessed... 26 inches. :lol Right. You didn't overguess.

6th edition or whatever edition. That rock-lobber was shooting at a target it couldn't see. As I've said many times, I don't care what the rules say. I still gave you the top sports mark on the sheet. But that particular maneuver cost you a BEST sport vote.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:57 am

I can't fight Big Al. He's like my unit champ. When someone challenges me, Al accepts the challenge. I'm like the wuss level 4 elf mage with 3 toughness 3 wounds and no save. He's the ogre-tyrant-riding-a-dragon sidekick I have hanging around
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:01 am

And by the way, it was the roll of a 10 with an organ gun blast that destroyed the unit, because I didn't have to roll to hit with it
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:03 am

Quote:
I can't fight Big Al. He's like my unit champ. When someone challenges me, Al accepts the challenge. I'm like the wuss level 4 elf mage with 3 toughness 3 wounds and no save. He's the ogre-tyrant-riding-a-dragon sidekick I have hanging around.

:lol I remember Nidal asking me to stand REALLY close and breath down Matt Luindowsky's neck to scare him. :lol That was a fun tourny.

Nobody better cast delectable torture on us, or you're screwed!:lol
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:05 am

My usual strategy for killing things like organ guns, skull-chuckers, etc. is to give them a great target and let them roll a misfire. Unfortunately, my brilliant plan didn't work that turn. :x
VectorAWX3

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:07 am

Yeah, I got lucky with my war machines not exploding that game
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:11 am

Nidal, what's your next scedualed tourny? Colonial? You should go to the adepticon
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:13 am

Chicago is a PITA. Driving is too far, so it's a plane ticket. And I've got to save lots of $$ this year to go to Romania with the wife. Wish I could, but Colonial will be the next one.
VectorAWX3

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:27 am

I might be driving, I could swing by and pick you up, I only have room for one more. But don't quote me on that, I may be flying, it's rather cheap out of philly
-bigALtheBRUTE

PreviousNext

Return to Warhammer Fantasy