Magic Phase Rules Question

Moderator: Anger Worm

Magic Phase Rules Question

Postby -TheRooster101 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:56 pm

In a recent game I came across a situation that I was unsure about and wanted someones advice.

At the start of the players turn they automatically get dealt 2 power dice to their common pool. Is this true with dwarfs even though they can't cast any spells? If so do they get dealt 2 extra like they do for their dispel dice? I am asking this because to cancel an enemy spell that remains in play during your turn you must use your power dice. I am not sure if it is explicitly stated in the rules for dwarfs how this is handled.

Thanks for any help.
-TheRooster101

Re: Magic Phase Rules Question

Postby mauleed » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:58 pm

Yup

Everyone, even dwarves and tomb kings, gets two power dice (and only 2 for dwarves) in their own magic phase.
mauleed

Re: Magic Phase Rules Question

Postby VectorAWX3 » Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:59 pm

They get 4 dice in the enemy magic (2 base + 2 dwarf) phase PLUS any dice for runesmiths, etc.

In their own "casting" phase, they get the 2 normal dice. They get NO bonus dice for being dwarves. So if you have to dispell a remains-in-play 11, you're in trouble
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Return to Warhammer Fantasy