Help with a bloodthirster

Moderator: Anger Worm

Help with a bloodthirster

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:43 am

I don't know if I posted the pictures of my khorne army on here, but the bloodthirster I used was the LOTRs balrog. Since GW doesn't want LOTRs minis, I need help on finding a BT for my DL army.
I would need something with flowing hair, and perhaps some armor, scales is a plus, but not necessary.
Thank
-bigALtheBRUTE

Re: Help with a bloodthirster

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:36 am

???? If you HAVE to use a GW Bloodthirster, why not just use... a GW bloodthirster? There's the old one, the really old one, the new one, or the forgeworld one. That's it. :p What else did you have in mind? A conversion?

You could use a converted giant (would look cool, IMO). Use the plastic one with plastic dragon wings. It could be the fat, old bloodthirster. ;) USe a different head for maximum effect (like a metal juggernaught head).

Since you HAVE to use GW minis, conversions are your friends.
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:42 am

Thats what I was talking about, conversions. Like use the body of the BT with like something else as a head. I don't think the jugg head would fit on the new giant, it might be too small
-bigALtheBRUTE

Postby -Jarrett » Sat Jan 20, 2007 1:29 pm

I actually think it'll be a decent fit. Also consider a dragon head, or the actual blood thirster head. I like the giant idea, but I'd be sure to give him some armor - greenstuff chain mail might not be too hard to do, or scale
-Jarrett

Postby -bigALtheBRUTE » Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:21 pm

It all sounds good, thanks for the advice, keep em coming.
I kind of like this one, but without the dread locks, and I don't like the face.
www.coolminiornot.com/ind...W/id/54013