Where is the shop you all game at.

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Postby njpc » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:04 am

I was up in NYC on saturday, and likely to be up that way a little more. My brother's up in Manhattan, and with his work schedule calming down he has expressed interest into re-learning 40K, he intro'd me to Gamesworkshop when we were teenagers.

I googled the strategist, and it popped up 33rd and 11th? I wanted to check if that's right as usually I come into Penn station, and I think that's only a few blocks away. Granted NYC blocks are larger than Philly, but i'm used to walking 30 minutes to and from work. Any advise from you guys? Is it difficult to get games if I walk in on a saturday?
njpc

Postby Daggermouth » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:43 am

The Compleat strategist is on 33rd between 5th and Madison right next to the staples. It's quite a short walk from Penn station. If you're going to come in I'd recommend prescheduling games, it's much easier to get games if you do it online rather than just showing up.
Ian
Daggermouth

Re: Where is the shop you all game at.

Postby WickerNipple » Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:57 am

11 East 33rd Street, not 11th & 33rd :)

You definitely do not want to just drop in on Sat - that only works on Thurs.
WickerNipple

Postby Daggermouth » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:08 am

If you want to play 40k you're always better off setting up games before hand. Dropping in only really works for fantasy players (of which we have many more who regularly attend).
Ian
Daggermouth

Return to Off Topic