Full of Fail -- Entry 1 (To4G)

Painting and converting tips, show off your models, get advice!

Full of Fail -- Entry 1 (To4G)

Postby Emperors Reckoning » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Okay, I know, excuses are for whining wimptards. Nonetheless, a brutal, brutal month at work (275 billed hours!) has left me full of fail. Let the derision begin!

(Also, I need someone to explain how to put pictures in posts. The lameness just goes on and on...)
Emperors Reckoning

Re: Full of Fail -- Entry 1 (To4G)

Postby WickerNipple » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Catch me on AIM when you're ready and I'll talk you through it.
WickerNipple

Postby Anger Worm » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:13 pm

275 billed hours sounds like you've already been punished.

Posting pics is easy. Go to http://photobucket.com/ (or some preferred equivalent- I've just been using photobucket for years) and you can upload your photos from your computer. Underneath each photo they give you several link options including one specifically designed for posts that looks like [IMG]link[IMG]. You merely have to cut and paste this into your thread where you want the image to appear. That's all!

Conveniently, you can edit your image in photobucket which is usually a good idea. This prevents photos from spilling off the page into unseen oblivion. There are also features for adjusting exposure and contrast in case you realize your photos weren't as good as you originally thought, and you can send images directly from your phone or email to your account.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby The Gunslinger » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:49 pm

I want to see: Full of Win! next time...

:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Return to Modeling and Painting