Hello

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Hello

Postby Nelson » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:57 am

Just moved to the area and some of the people at the compleat strategist told me to come here for games

I currently play Battle fleet gothic as my main game and 40k as my secondary but I also have 2 necromunda gangs an uncharted seas fleet a little bit of epic and some adeptus titanicus modles.

hope to see you all around.
Nelson

Re: Hello

Postby WickerNipple » Thu Jun 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Hi Nelson -

I haven't seen anyone playing BFG in years, but I know several folks have fleets and like the game - you just gotta motivate em into playing. Same is true for Necromunda and we have plenty of custom terrain for that.

Epic and Uncharted Seas have never really caught on at the club (we do have people exploring Dystopian Wars - Spartan's newest - though). I was a huge fan of Epic 20 years ago, but don't even own a force these days.

40k is of course the easiest game you mentioned to find an opponent for. All of GW's games are at a pretty low phase in our club's regular play at this point (Warmachine/Hordes and Malifaux are the two biggest at the moment), so you'll want to arrange opponents ahead of time - but it shouldn't be a difficulty.

Welcome aboard!
WickerNipple

Return to Warmonger Club