New NYC Member

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

New NYC Member

Postby bearden314 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Hi All!

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Paul, am 25 years old, and wargame. I currently play Warhammer 40,000 and am looking to get into Warmachine - however none of my usual gaming friends play, nor want to.

Once quick question... where do most of your play? I tried searching around the site and want not really able to find a location.

Looking forward to playing and meeting some of you!

Thanks,
Paul
bearden314

Re: New NYC Member

Postby WickerNipple » Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:07 pm

Howdy Paul -- you'll find 40k and even more Warmachine at the club.

We're located in the basement of The Compleat Strategist - 11 E 33rd St btw 5th & Madison. .

We play on Thursdays til they close. You can get there early but the crowd starts to arrive around 5-6. Store closes at 9 and then it's pub time. Feel free just to show up for Warmachine. 40k hasn't been totally consistent recently so you might want to arrange a game ahead of time for that.

We also have access to the tables on Saturdays from 10:30-6, but you'll want to make plans ahead of time to make sure folks will be there.
WickerNipple

Re: New NYC Member

Postby bearden314 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:50 am

Excellent, Thanks for the information!

I will absolutly stop by when I can for Warmachine, if not to play just first to watch (as I am still working on collecting the models I need and working on my first army lists). I think I have settled on Khador (I hear they might have a bad reputation from some of the boards I browse) as I really like the synergy their warcasters have with Winter Guard

Anyways, thanks for the welcome and I hope to meet y'all in the future.
bearden314

Return to Warmonger Club