Growing Up Creepie the animated series

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Growing Up Creepie the animated series

Postby ShadowSix » Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:23 pm

Dear Warmongers,

I myself have personally created an online petition that is free, no charge.

Why should we care about this petition you ask?

Growing up Creepie is also important for us, because families too can talk about the challenges of being the new kid in school and strategies for making friends. If kids are interested in entomology, parents can help them look up more information about the bugs on the show. This show has very positive because it deals with being yourself amongst your peers. Also, what makes the show Growing Up Creepie special is that it also contains real scientific information about bugs which are mixed in with the show's other content, but the animated insect characters also talk, crack jokes, and live as a loving family. This is a family friendly show that shouldn’t scare your kids at all and should teach them a valuable lesson about self-discovery.

Click here to cast in your vote: http://www.change.org/petitions/release-growing-up-creepie-seasons-1-2-plus-volumes-2-3-on-dvd, reasons are optional, just remember to read my petition letter before signing.

Please inform me if you are or aren't going to sign, I love to hear some good reasons why.

Also write back on the forum what you think about this petition, thank you and good luck

Jon Spinac
ShadowSix

Re: Growing Up Creepie the animated series

Postby WickerNipple » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:14 am

Sure, I like bugs. Yay bugs!
WickerNipple

Return to Off Topic