*EDIT all set thanks y'all*

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

*EDIT all set thanks y'all*

Postby BuffaloChicken » Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:00 pm

EDIT: All I need now are one 40mm base and four Catachan models (or even just legs and torsos). Please let me know if you can help!

Hey everyone, been a while - with the new allies rules I'm converting a Sentinel to count as a Dreadnought, but understandably need to beef it up a bit. I'd love any bits of extra armor you have laying around, especially from unassembled Leman Russ sponsons or track covers. Anything to help buff up a skinny Sentinel into a rugged construction lifter!

My brother also needs a single 40mm base to finish a Scout Biker conversion he has laying on his desk.

I'll probably be stopping by in the next week or two to drop of some of my own leftover bitz. Please let me know if you can help us out!

EDIT: Here's the old power-lifter Dreadknight (counts as a Trygon in a Genestealer Cult list). Imagine something kind of similar, but based on a Sentinel instead.

Last edited by BuffaloChicken on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
BuffaloChicken

Re: Need tank armor bitz and a 40mm base

Postby WickerNipple » Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:48 pm

40mm base is easy.

I'll root around and see if I have anything sentinel-buffy.
WickerNipple

Postby BuffaloChicken » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:17 pm

Thanks! I have barely any bitz left, but anything you need? I'll probably be dropping off some decent baggies, including all my Tyranid bitz from the past 7 years.

I'm decently creative and can put almost anything armored and riveted to use, even old Battle Cannon halves and spare heavy weapons. I put a photo of my original conversion up so people can see some of the parts used.
BuffaloChicken

Postby BuffaloChicken » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:14 pm

WickerNipple wrote:I'll root around and see if I have anything sentinel-buffy.

Actually, don't even bother - my brother bought a Fighta-Bomma the other day and I was able to loot enough armored bitz to finish the Sentinel. Thanks though! Just the 40mm base would be wonderful.

I would like a few (four) Catachan to finish up my army. Pretty much any condition is fine, I'm used to dealing with scraps. If anybody has any, let me know. :angelwing:
BuffaloChicken

Re: Need a few Catachan and a 40mm base

Postby WickerNipple » Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:39 pm

I didn't find much of anything interesting anyway, but I did put a few pieces in a plastic baggie above my locker (the one next to the Coke machine - baggie might be on the Coke machine instead, now that i think on it, but I think it's on top of the locker). There's a 40mm round in there too.

I won't be in this week but it shouldn't be hard to find.

And I don't have any Catachans at all.
WickerNipple

Postby BuffaloChicken » Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:33 am

Thanks, bud! I'll be in to pick up some paints soon and will grab it, and drop off another bitz bag of my own to even the karmic score. I'll shoot you a message when I'll be in the area, even if you'll probably not be around - in the off chance you're in the neighborhood I'd be more than happy to buy you a beer. :)
BuffaloChicken

Postby BuffaloChicken » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:39 am

Had arrangements so I couldn't offer a drink, but I wanted to let you know I picked up the base and bits. My brother now has three converted Scout Bikers thanks to you. Left off a bulgy bag of Tyranid parts, some extra bases of my own, and printed rules for Battlefleet Gothic if anyone's interested. Cheers!

EDIT: Here's the finished "Construction Sentinel" Dreadnought if anyone's curious:

BuffaloChicken

Re: *EDIT all set thanks y'all*

Postby Guy In Suit » Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:31 am

P.I.M.P.
2014: 91/52
Guy In Suit

Return to The Bitz Box