I'm finally able to play!!

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

I'm finally able to play!!

Postby IceBlue » Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:28 pm

Hey Guys! I got a new job on 38th street and can finally make it to complete strategist at an appropriate time! Around 6:15-6:30 on thursdays.
I've been there about a month and finally feel comfortable enough to bring in my army and walk over to strat.

I was just wondering about the hours. I noticed someone on the boards said game time was 5pm-9pm but I pasted by strat last night (around 6:15 when it was closed) and the sign said they close at 6pm Monday-Friday...

Also where in the store do you play?? I've been there a few times and have noticed the open door in back but have never seen a stairway or sign that would direct me otherwise...

Anyway I'm thinking of stopping by for a few next Thursday just to say HI and introduce myself.
I play Eldar BTW

-Apples :ulthwe:
IceBlue

Re: I'm finally able to play!!

Postby WickerNipple » Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:26 pm

CS is open til 9pm on Thursdays.

The first door on the right towards the back leads to the staircase down to our domain - if it's 6ish you can usually just follow the sound, or ask any of the folk who work there.

Feel free to stop in and say hello. We're friendly! (ish) ;)

FYI we just started a Blood Bowl league, so for the next couple of months you'll likely find a lot of that instead of 40k, but definitely say hello and see what's up, there will likely still be some 40k going on.
WickerNipple

Return to Warmonger Club