Introduction- Looking to play!

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Introduction- Looking to play!

Postby vampires pride » Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:30 am

Hey whats up guys? my names Marc, I used to play at the games workshop store in queens back when it was around. Since its been closed I've only played the occasional game of fantasy with my cousin. I generally play fantasy, specifically vampire counts and dwarves and i just bought dark vengeance so im looking to learn 40k. hopefully the fantasy scene isnt completely dead here but regardless im looking for a place to play, get back into the hobby, and meet new gamers
vampires pride

Re: Introduction- Looking to play!

Postby Anger Worm » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:24 pm

Fantasy isn't completely dead, you'll just need to arrange games ahead of time as it's become more sporadic. More opponents would certainly be welcome! 40k has been on the upswing, and 6th edition is very well regarded. Other folks are looking to get into it as well, so it's a great time to start.

We've just kicked off a Blood Bowl league, so the coming weeks will be filled with fantasy football. Warmachine/Hordes is always around, some folks are playing netrunner, malifaux, etc...

Thursdays are our main game night, with most folks arriving after 5pm (though there are always a few people playing stuff earlier). Basement closes at 9. Saturdays are open from 10-5ish, but you should arrange a game ahead of time. Feel free to come by and say hello one Thursday, and check things out. We all go out drinking after.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Re: Introduction- Looking to play!

Postby jmp782 » Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Hey Marc! I actually just moved into town as well from MN. I am a fantasy player and am looking for a group and was sent over to warmongers. I will be looking for some games so I am always down. I play skaven and ogres (had to leave my skaven in MN temporarily..too many figures to pack). We should definitely look for some more fantasy players.
jmp782

Return to Warmonger Club