Opinions

Moderators: Anger Worm, siridar

Opinions

Postby Brother G » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:09 am

Hello guys, I'm new to warmachine and I just got from a friend a buttload of figures books and all I need ti play, he got married and well you know the rest.
My question is, what will be a good carrying case for the figures? The army is Khador Ans I have like I said lots of them. Including the big Jack '(don't know hos name) and a avalanche cannon (which by the way where do I find the rules for it? Or is it just. Part of scenery?)
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Thx

Brother. G

Silence "I keel you "
Brother G

Re: Opinions

Postby Anger Worm » Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:55 pm

Battlefoam and KR Multicases are both very popular and good customizable foam cases. Size depends on whether you want to carry all of your minis in one place or just playable armies (probably better off getting two smaller cases than one massive one). Battlefoam's system allows their "PACK" cases to attach to each other, so you're one zipper away from having everything attached.
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby BileBelcher » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:20 pm

Battlefoam is usually what people go with in the Warmachine community. Currently I use a KR Multicase just because the Battlefoam rubbed paint off a bit from weapon tips and whatnot. However, I heard BF changed their foam formula up so it isn't so bad anymore. The one good thing about Battlefoam, is that they have pre-cut foam trays for the larger models such as the Conquest (big Khador jack you have).

The Avalanche Canon is just a piece of terrain. Privateer came out with similar terrain pieces for all the Warmachine factions a long time ago.
BileBelcher

Postby Brother G » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:12 am

Thx
Darn I can't use the cannon? Crap, so why do they sell it? :/

Brother. G

Silence "I keel you "
Brother G

Postby Anger Worm » Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:23 pm

... for terrain!
Jarrett
Anger Worm

Postby Shonkhor » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:31 pm

An vote for KR cases here.

If you don't want terrain, and it is in good condition, the avalanche cannon goes for good money on ebay. Or I'm happy to buy off you....$5?
Shonkhor

Postby Brother G » Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Shonkhor wrote:An vote for KR cases here.

If you don't want terrain, and it is in good condition, the avalanche cannon goes for good money on ebay. Or I'm happy to buy off you....$5?

LOL, that's a great joke.

Brother. G

Silence "I keel you "
Brother G

Return to Warmachine / Hordes