Gorkamorka!

Historical Wargames, BFG, Mordheim, Epic, CCGs, video games etc.

Gorkamorka!

Postby dooms33ker » Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:22 am

Yes, I'm referring to the long forgotten Ork skirmish game GW made back in '97.

Anyone up for some wacky ork racin' and lootin', killin' and smashin', Mad Max style? Just need a few orks and a trukk, or grotz, or even imperial guard to be Diggas, the wannabe orks !

Alternatively, I can provide all the gubbinz and minis if you'd like! :orc thumb:
Max
dooms33ker

Re: Gorkamorka!

Postby WickerNipple » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:25 am

:lol:

I have an art opening to attend this week so won't be in, but I could be talked into some gorkamorka one of these days. It's been awhile!
WickerNipple

Postby dooms33ker » Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:03 pm

WickerNipple wrote::lol:

I have an art opening to attend this week so won't be in, but I could be talked into some gorkamorka one of these days. It's been awhile!

Might be I'm the persuasive type :mrgreen: . Let me know when you've got some time.
Max
dooms33ker

Postby WickerNipple » Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Actually thinking about it now it may be awhile, since I'm supposedly in this 40k league thing that I haven't even started thinking about.

You'd have to bring all the models for me, I don't own any ork shit and my guard ain't diggahs.
WickerNipple

Postby dooms33ker » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:26 pm

WickerNipple wrote:Actually thinking about it now it may be awhile, since I'm supposedly in this 40k league thing that I haven't even started thinking about.

You'd have to bring all the models for me, I don't own any ork shit and my guard ain't diggahs.

Models shouldn't be a problem. I've got some ork stuff and Catachan IG that totally can pull off the digga look.
Max
dooms33ker

Return to Other Games