Another Battlestar Galactica Thread!

From politics to poetry, if it isn't covered in one of the other forums and you want to share it with us, put it here.

Another Battlestar Galactica Thread!

Postby elrodogg » Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 pm

But this one is betterest (unless someone else posted it and I missed it... in which case it would be a tie).

http://www.collegehumor.com/video/6683770/battlestar-galactica-rpg
Fast, like kittens with jetpacks.
elrodogg

Re: Another Battlestar Galactica Thread!

Postby The Gunslinger » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Funny, they're right about forgetting the whole opera house, etc things.
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Postby Amazonwarlord » Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:01 am

OK, I know this is an old thread that I am resurrecting but I have just watched the entire show (except the last one) and they SO TOTALLY do NOT forget the opera house. It is TOTALLY resolved in Daybreak Part 2. When I first read this post early this year I thought it hogwash but I could not recall the events of the last few episodes. Just wanted to set the record straight. In fact a bunch of episodes leading up ti the final 3 part finally have a resurgence of the Opera house shared dreams between Roslyn, Athena and Caprica 6. Finally glad I can set the record sraight in this part of the universe. Doubters just need to watch Daybreak part 2.

The vid is stil funny though ... :D
"I have not failed, I've just found ten thousand ways that won't work." – Thomas Edison
Amazonwarlord

Postby The Gunslinger » Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:50 pm

Again, sorry for bringing up a year old thread but this was the 5th one on the board. :) I'm trying to get back into the habit of checking the boards.

Thanks for the heads-up, Leah. I'm trying to get my wife into BSG so I'll keep a lookout.
:2guns:
The Gunslinger

Return to Off Topic