KillTeams Practice this Thursday

Moderator: The Gunslinger

KillTeams Practice this Thursday

Postby GreyDragoon » Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:59 pm

Hey guys,

Any 40k players coming in, I'd like to get a few KT games in this coming Thursday - even if I'm not the one playing - to have the local group road test some new rules. Would anyone be interested in trying? I should have the rules ready tomorrow or Wednesday evening, they're a merging of both the new KT rules and some escalation/tourney rules I've been tweaking away from the old rules.

The idea will be to see if everyone is comfortable with the rules, as well as if they are comfortable with 30m or if we'll need 40/45m. Ideally everyone can get a few games in and we can test how the rules play out over 3 or more games.

Will be in Thursday from 3PM onwards with both my bloodbowl team and a KT squad or two ready to give anyone a run for their money if they'd like!

Kenny
GreyDragoon

Re: KillTeams Practice this Thursday

Postby Brother Suspectus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:11 am

I'm in. I'll be down at 6:30 with my Kill Team. Write em straight from the rules? 200 pts?
Brother Suspectus

Postby GreyDragoon » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:09 am

Wrapping up the draft rules tonight for the tourney, we'll basically be working from them! Will post tomorrow morning, look forward to seeing you Thursday!
GreyDragoon

Postby Brother Suspectus » Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:18 am

Great. I'll bring two teams, DE and Orcs to try out.
Brother Suspectus

Return to Warhammer 40,000