Moving to Florida, Clearing out some Inventory

General club news, events, questions, introductions and suchwot.

Moving to Florida, Clearing out some Inventory

Postby Daggermouth » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:05 pm

Hey Everyone,

It's been a long time coming, and some of you know this already, but my wife and I are moving back to Florida to get our son closer to his grandparents. We're going to be making the move during the first week of January, I will be packing the truck and driving down the weekend after new years. That being said, my semester ends December 9th, and I plan on getting lots of gaming in during the last 3 weeks of the year. I hope to see you all before we go, but for those I don't, it has been a true pleasure to be a part of the New York City gaming scene and a member of the Warmonger Club for the past six years, and I will miss this community dearly! Keep in touch, and feel free to reach out if you're ever in the Tampa/Orlando area!

Also, due to this move, and life changes in general, I am cutting down my collection to one army per game set and dropping other games completely. Below is a list of stuff that I'm looking to offload (whole lots only):

1. Classic Warhammer Lizardmen Army - This was Jarrett's, I have touched the army up a deal, added a few units and a bunch of jav skinks (all classic models), and custom painted shogun movement trays for the army. Comes with the foam I currently have it packed in, the army book, and magic cards.

2. Cryx OR Skorne Army - Both of these are large lots. The Cryx are almost entirely painted, most of you know what the scheme/quality is. The Skorne is about 50% painted to an extremely high standard (primarly by Paolo and Joey, some pieces by me). I'm looking to sell EITHER of these, if you're interested send me an email and I'll send a pdf list of models, retail value, paint progress and a photobucket link to pics.

3. Malifaux Resurrectionists - All metal models, failry large lot built for Seamus, McMorning and Kirai crews. 90% painted (aside from Kirai crew). No new plastics.

Thank you for all the laughs,

Ian
Ian
Daggermouth

Re: Moving to Florida, Clearing out some Inventory

Postby greenheart22 » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:41 am

Look forward to having you in Florida next year. There are several gaming groups in the Orlando/Tampa area. On Facebook; The Central Florida Gaming Society, in Tampa/Sarasota The Blood Coast Consortium.
There will be a Grand Tournament in Orlando Feb 28th-March 1st 2015. Crucible 4 will have Warhammer Fantasy, 40K, Warmachine/Hordes and Bolt Action. www.crucibleorlando.com.
Feel free to contact me when you get to Florida. I can introduce you to the local gaming groups and help you to find stores.
Thanks,
Bob Shippee
greenheart22@yahoo.com
greenheart22

Re: Moving to Florida, Clearing out some Inventory

Postby WickerNipple » Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:24 am

Sorry to hear you're leaving Ian. Best of luck down there!
WickerNipple

Return to Warmonger Club