help with dark eldar

Moderator: The Gunslinger

help with dark eldar

Postby -frankthetank310 » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:23 am

i think it because im not use to them i only played with them 6 times won 5 lost 1 to a good nid player. my 1500pt list

archon agon/sp combat drugs,hellmask,shaowfield skyboard plasma grenades

wyches 10/w agon/sp succbus wych weapons raider
wyches 9/w agon/sp succbus wych weapons raider (disintegrator) goblet of spite
raider 6 warriors darklance raider (disintegrator)

ravagers
ravagers
ravagers (disintegrator)

i know i have enough fire power to kick lot of but i just need help on how to focus it target priority's my assault priority's and what to stay away from any help would be great
-frankthetank310

Re: help with dark eldar

Postby -frankthetank310 » Sun Jul 23, 2006 11:23 pm

today was a good day got me lots of new slaves to feed my thirst of pain . go easy on my write im not every good Cry

dark eldar vs demon hunters 1850 pts i only had 1500pt and he would go down in PT so i poxyed the other wych squad

Dark eldar

archon agon/sp combat drugs,hellmask,shaowfield skyboard plasma grenades
wych dracite agonlsp combat drugs hell mask skyboard plasma gren
wyches 9/w agon /sp succbus wych weapons raider (disintegartor) plasma gren
wyches 10/w agon/sp succbus wych weapons raider
wyches 9/w agon/sp succbus wych weapons raider (disintegrator)

ravagers
ravagers
ravagers (disintegrator)

DH list what i think he had

Inquisitor and a imperial Servitors

alot of guard with lascanons and auto canons

Grey Knights Squad
Grey Knights Squadd
Grey Knight Terminator Squa
Callidus Assassin
Leman Russ Battle Tank

okay the mission was cleanse i won the turn to go first a really big thing for dark eldar. I Set up all my raiders ravagers so there all ready to head straight in to his line . he had all imperial guard and one GK squad holding the line, while the terminator squad and assassin and other GK squad where going to deep strike in.

turn one i move forward my force in a big mass of skimmers, fire disintegrator death in to his GK squad wiping them off the battle Field only 4 stay alive hold some cover . my wyches jump out of the raiders to assault one squad and makes it so dose my lords, assaulting other squads on the line. the lines of the guard quickly turn to blood as my wyches wipe a squad out,
and move in to another squad. my lord kills a whole squad and end up in the open. my dracite kills two of the four GK left from the shooting, and the knight attack back but i make all my +4 inv save. the guard call for reinforcements but no one hears the plea ,they open fire on the lord out in the open, but my 2+ inv save keep me ready to attack i save like 10 attacks not failing one. there nothing the GK player can do but die. more guard and GK are losing to CC

turn 2 the battle tank get popped, and my lord crashes in to the back lines of the guard. wyches keep killing more guard as they dance through the lines. his second GK squad comes in with his assassin, both land towards the middle .the GK are in some nice 4+ cover and shoot a volley of fire into a squad of wyches, killing one whole squad. the assassin takes aim and wipes a whole squad of warriors with a temple weapon .

turn3 after ever thing else was dead i focus all my raiders and ravagers fire power on that one GK squad kill them to the last man . the assassin took lot of raped fire from my warriors and was killed .

turn 4 having nothing to shoot at i start taking corners and wait for the Termy squad to come out. he bring them out deep striking them in to a lake which is in passable game over i took so many slaves it was a good day for pain
-frankthetank310

Return to Warhammer 40,000