Space Marine Backpacks Wanted

Need a bit (or twenty) for that conversion? This is the place.

Space Marine Backpacks Wanted

Postby OtherGary » Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:24 am

Need lots of the newer plastic vanilla or chaos marine backpacks for a conversion idea for my next army after Orks.
OtherGary

Re: Space Marine Backpacks Wanted

Postby Jeramakus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 6:11 am

Define "lots"...
Andy on Lou's 300-inspired foray into Ancients:
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby OtherGary » Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:22 pm

As many as I can glean from the club would be great before I bits order the remainder from somewhere online. I'm using 3 of them just to make 1 backpack for each single marine for my next Chaos army after the Orks.

Edit: at least 50 to begin with, but you can just trade me whatever amount
OtherGary

Postby VectorAWX3 » Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:04 am

Gary, do you mean the backpacks from 'Zounds era marines? Or something more recent
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Jeramakus » Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:29 am

Gary, I can probably do 50 Loyalist backpacks as I have almost that many Templars with theirs replaced with the old metal Emperor's Champion ones. Tell you what, let me make sure I still have them and I'll email you. There's a certain newly released bit I want and it may be cheaper for you to buy me the lesser number I need then for you to buy the higher amount of ones you do...
"And remember Lou, Historicals people go nuts over historical accuracy. Therefore it's critically important you quote the movie with that accent as much as possible while playing every game."
Jeramakus

Postby Jeramakus » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:53 am

Gary, I didn't forget you. I'll get them to Lou sometimes this week to bring them in on Thursday...
Jeramakus

Postby OtherGary » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:54 pm

Nidal, any backpack with those 2 ball-exhaust nozzles would be great. Thanks a lot Joe and Lou. Guys, let me know how I can return the favor.

-Gary
OtherGary

Postby VectorAWX3 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 9:58 pm

I'll see what I have. I should have several
Jaghatai, on the Pale Rider event: I hop on this board to post a simple NEWCC question, end up looking at some interacial lesbian action and watch a religious meltdown. You guys know how to party!
VectorAWX3

Postby Jeramakus » Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:21 pm

I have 60 for you, Gary. What I could actually use are some wings. I need 10-11 pair of feathered wings that won't look too out of place on Kroot and 9 pair of bat-like wings that won't look out of place attached to a Marine backpack in place of the exhausts, a la the new Possessed but with some variation in position, etc. If none of that is doable currently paying it forward is fine...
Jeramakus

Postby OtherGary » Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:42 am

Joe, I have 2 of the Possessed winged/backpacks that I can give/mail to you right now. As to feathered wings that are infantry size, I know GW has metal feather wings from the High Elf Eagles from the Warmaster range that are perfect in size (click here). I converted angel messengers with them and some Mordhiem Sisters and they are the exact scale and size. The only problem is that GW doesn't sell the wings as seperate bits. You'd have to buy the $12.00 blister but there are 3 eagles so you'd have 3 pairs of wings.

I'll certain owe you big in the future for all the backpacks! Awesome, thanks, Nidal, I'm still going to need more too, so however many you can trade me that would be great.
OtherGary

Next

Return to The Bitz Box