Death Rocket and Spear Chukka comments here

Moderators: KevinC, mattbird

Re: Death Rocket and Spear Chukka comments here

Postby Garrett » Fri May 15, 2009 3:24 pm

Oh, let's be clear, I never implied I'd take two stanks...just that the rocket battery isn't as good as the hellblaster for the points. I'd take mortars if they didn't compete with cannons/greatswords/outriders.
Garrett

Postby mikkjel » Sat May 16, 2009 1:25 pm

I cant say I agree. Its rather unreliable and prone to exploding. I love the battery. Id also take mortars - if they were core. Id take them even if they dont count towards minimum core, though :p
mikkjel

Postby Voyager_3 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:42 am

I just noticed that Death Rocket has 3 (three) crew members. Better do it the old way and drop to two only. There is no 'third' DR crew member model. :orcsslobber: And, of course, cut a few points from DR together with this crewman. :orcs:
Voyager_3

Postby Grimstonefire » Sun May 31, 2009 7:11 pm

I'd keep it as 3 crew, it fits in with all the Dwarf equivalents and means it lasts longer!

Something worth clarifying explicitly in the army rules is whether the Hobgoblins can recrew a CD war machine (or vice versa). Something which is an issue for all of them except daemoneater and hellcannon.
Grimstonefire

Postby Hashuts Scion » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:25 pm

Death Rockket: For clarification to those who don't know the list as well as us and to prevent cries of 'but that's not what it says', I would suggest to include how the damage is inflicted, and how many wounds this inflicts. A cannon inflicts several wounds. I assumed the DR does not. So did my opponent, but it is not clear.
Hashuts Scion

Postby Maul » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:48 pm

The only thing that will really stop 6 bolthrower armies is tournament comp systems. I would not raise their price to chock that out and then spoil the whole unit in the process.
Maul

Previous

Return to Special