READ ME ---> MATT'S VERSION 4 POST

Moderators: KevinC, mattbird

Re: READ ME ---> MATT'S VERSION 4 POST

Postby Hashuts Scion » Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:55 pm

Kevin and Matt,

I agree with the rest, you guys did an awesome job, especially with the more dominant personalities. We all love our CDs and only want the best. Getting them to this point has been a very rewarding job.

Final thoughts from my opponents that I haven't mentioned:

The Kollosus is uber. (I compared it to the Stank, or the Stegadon and they reluctantly accept it).

A one page sheet of ALL the major changes needs to be in the book. That way, they won't need it have it completely memorized. Just that sheet and the normal reference sheet.

They like the bound priests better, but can understand why it changed.

They felt there should be a BC special character as BCs are an integral part of the CD army.

I have been on vacation the past two weeks, so haven't had a chance to playtest much since the new list came out, but I've kept my regular opponents posted on what's new and what's changed. They also thought we were a bit insane to do so much work on a project that may never be used.

Thanks again.

Bob Schroeder
Hashut's Scion
Hashuts Scion

Postby mattbird » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:16 pm

Thanks, Bob!

There will be a one-page

Too late for a BC special character, I suspect.
jer732 wrote:Birdoff makes me want to rage quit life
mattbird

Postby Garrett » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:34 pm

I'd love a BC special character, but I guess you've got a point. Hero level character, something in the neighborhood of 200 points-maybe the counterpart to the Obsidian Guard special character. Stats between a hero and lord. Makes one BC unit a 'counting' Core, chaos armor and a magical great axe, maybe. Maybe give some sort of psychological bonus to a unit of BC he's with, cause fear. Initially draw him as the counterpart to Rykarth, maybe only allow one of them in an army because they're rivals or something. Just meandering here.
Garrett

Previous

Return to General discussion